Sunday, April 26, 2009

Busy Busy.

So, we've been working on stuff for the house like crazy this weekend. The Grad party is next month and we still have crazy amounts of work to do. Rawr, work. At least I put some stuff together for my room -- which makes me extremely proud. The sooner I get that mess organized and completed, the sooner my Obsessive-Compulsive Virgo self can be at peace.
---
Okay, so I confess: I have been babbling off to mom about random conferences and conventions I'd like to attend sometime next year. I swear, I'm going to make that woman crazy. Which is perfectly alright by me.So far, the two main things I've been stressing are BEA (Book Expo America) and RT (Romantic Times Convention). I'd be even more stoked if I were going as Angel Young, girl whose book is in the process of publication versus Angel Young, still the wanna-be.
*Sigh*
---
Well, what'd you guys thing of the poetry idea? Totally cool if you don't like it, I'm just sifting around. I like to give you guys something to look forward to, and since I can't have good news all the time, I figured a theme or something would be nice. Just a simple pleasantry.
Today, I'm going to throw out an idea that I actually may just start using every now and then for fun, just because I like it.
Quote:
" Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true."
-- Author Unknown
Fitting for me, I think. Dream dreams, my Scribblings. And fight like Hell to make them become your reality.
---
Well, I am off to draw and watch Dragonball Z. I think this may become a habit for me. Hmm.


~Angel

No comments: