Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fall is approaching..

And with it, the Fall 2010 Semester. I love Fall, but I don't look forward to going back to college already. At least I have my schedule made...

Creative Writing - MWF - 9:00 - 9:50 am
Intro to Cinema - TR - 9:30 - 10:45 am
Painting I - Tues. - 6:30 - 9:10 pm
Beginning Photography - Thurs. - 6:30 - 9:10 pm
Wellness I - Whenever I want to go in.
Intro to Astronomy - Telecourse

Really, it could be worse. It sounds A LOT better than my previous two schedules. And with what spare time I hope to have in between classes, I can still get my writing and stuff done, versus having very little free time during the day to write like my previous two semesters. So, maybe this is a step in the right direction in terms of proper writerly time management?

I guess we'll see at the start of the semester, won't we?


~Angel

13 comments:

香廷香廷 said...

世間事沒有一樣沒有困難,只要有信心去做,至少可以做出一些成績。..................................................

思恬 said...

找一個懂妳的人也期許自己做一個人懂別人的人~.........................................

李淑成李淑成 said...

Make yourself necessary to someone.............................................................

芳童雅童雅 said...

凡事三思而行,跑得太快是會滑倒的。..................................................

秀吉秀吉 said...

享受你自己的生活,不要與他人相比。......................................................

子吳吳豪 said...

Never hesitate to hold out your hand; never hesitate to accept the outstretched hand of another...................................................................

宣麟至上 said...

人不能像動物一樣活著,而應該追求知識和美德............................................................

por said...

請繼續發表好文!加油加油再加油!............................................................

蔡曼鄭美玉屏 said...

真正的朋友不會把友誼掛在嘴巴上......................................................................

怡禹玄禹玄君 said...

人應該做自己認為對的事,而不是一味跟著群眾的建議走。..................................................

8468 said...

謝謝大大無私分享 感恩唷(>o<)............................................................

孫邦柔 said...

上班很累,摸個魚輕輕鬆鬆的逛部落

黃英吳思潔吳思潔邦 said...

感謝分享~希望有更多的好文章分享給大家.................................[/url]...............