Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I have returned.

I apologize for my absence. You see, I graduated May 22nd. I spent all week getting prepared for my grad party on Saturday the 23rd. And you know what -- it was COMPLETELY worth it! Oh my God the stress was enough to make anyone go mad, but it was an absolute success! There were so many people, and we all had a blast. Several people I really wanted there didn't show, but I was still surrounded by friends. That was enough for me.
It lasted around 12 hours, which was kinda scary. Haha.
All in all, last weekend was amazing and exhausting.
And I LOVED it.
So, pardon the lack of Angel.
I've been on an emotional rollercoaster.
But I'll have a new review up soon.
And hopefully some good news.
----
What I need to be doing right now:
- Reading review books.
- Working on Thank You cards.
- Designing a tattoo I was hired to do.
- Finishing planning my trip to London next month.
- Cleaning.
- Sending out more query letters.
- Writing.
- Editing.
- Getting important secret things done.
- Emailing people about things.

What I AM doing:
- Blogging
- Watching TV from time to time.
- Reading comics.
- Staring at my notebook.
- Playing with the dogs.
- Playing on Twitter.
- Of course, Myspace.

I is a slacker.

But never fear! I got over two thousand words in on my new WIP yesterday, and I hope to get some more done today.
So, I am off to write!

~Ange

No comments: