Thursday, June 11, 2009

Getting motivated.

I've been working on the review blog A LOT lately. I've got several reviews waiting to be posted, an interview, pending interviews, some other features -- including coverage of Heather Brewer's release party for Tenth Grade Bleeds. So it's going to be way busy over there. You all should go check it out and spread it to your friends. It's like an STD -- only a lot more pleasant!

http://angelyoungreviews.blogspot.com/

---

So, I have intentions of not leaving the computer until I've written AT LEAST 3,000 words on the new WIP (Work in Progress).
Because I want to get this freaking story done. So I can revise. And edit. And edit. And edit.
Then query query query.
Because BOE is currently getting nowhere at the moment. Which frustrates me. But Oh Well.

---

I also got a tattoo. I shall post pics eventually.
And I have amazingly crazy awesome news to share...on Monday. Yeah -- I'm making you wait. But it's worth it!


~Angel

No comments: