Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dying to Catch My Breath


So, um, this is a day I dread. I mean, today was a terrific day. But writing wise -- oh buddy, don't get me started.
I'm one of those believers in writing what I'd like to read. Today, I wanted a break. I didn't want to focus on any particular old story, but instead wanted to start a project with myself -- a Chapter-A-Day Write-What-You-Wanna-Read project. That's how BOE was started, anyway.
I love writing when it's pure and absolutely untainted like this. When I can produce a chapter or so a day and have the feedback from others to motivate me into a complete novel in no time.
Today, I wasn't so lucky.
So, I've kinda resulted to what I think I'm going to end up working on for a little while (or so I keep telling myself). It's a fantasy, one I am still exploring the world of, so I'm hoping the, like, three chapters I have won't taint my Chapter-A-Day, Write what you want to read, thing.
We can only hope.
'Cause I need the writing freedom right now. It mellows Angel out sooo much.
---
So, what do my Scribblings think of the changes to the Website? Like 'em?
I'm thinking of asking the author of the August Read of The Month for an interview. =]
I'll be reviewing again soon. I have to guest review sometime soon...
And I need to get more active at Horror-Web.com.
All of which I will do, because I'm catching up.
Catching my breath.
----

~Angel

No comments: