Thursday, September 4, 2008

Books and other such wonderful things.

I haven't had a chance to tell my darling Scribblings my good news:
I, Angel Young, am the Presdient of the Book Club! Bwahahaha! That sounds ways way dorkier than I had intended.
Anyway--
I'm not sure why, but I feel the need to write like crazy, and work on some art like mad, and bound about on stage like there is no tomorrow. I want to lock myself away inside my creative little head until I feel drained.
Ha. Yeah. I'm kinda weird.
---
Good -- no, GREAT -- news! I'm going to have more stuff up soon for the website! Wooot! Including an interview with the wicked cool author of I WANNA BE YOUR JOEY RAMONE! Sounds pretty sweet, huh?
I have some review stuff to get up soon, too.
Which reminds me --
You guys should check out Horror-Web.com
Horror buffs would dig it. Normal folks would too...Or so I believe.
----
I'm hoping I get around to a guest blog in October (I mean...for me to guest review somewhere.) I have the book in mind I want to review, too...
---
Back to La-La land..

~Angel

No comments: