Saturday, May 17, 2008

Surreal.

Just so you know, I'll be blogging more frequently, and producing more quality blogs. This is my last week of school, thus more free time. Yay!
---
Life:
Calming, slowly. I'm always so darn busy this time of year. But I'm starting to get my breathing room back. More free time, more blogs and more writing.

Writing:
I've done it. I've sent out my queries to some literary agents. I'm close to achieving my dream, or at least closer than I have ever been. It leaves this surreal feeling.
Hopefully I find an agent that wants to represent me and my work.
I'm working on some rewrites of other stories in my spare time. Let's hope for the best somewhere, huh?

Currently Reading:
"Ninth Grade Slays" by Heather Brewer.

Currently Listening To:
Artist - Death Cab For Cutie
Album - Narrow Stairs


-Angel

No comments: